cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V360 Upgrade

Bigun635
Joining in

Just rang about upgrading my 2x v6 boxes to v360 was told on the phone that my package will go from £89 to £95 to do this ? So I declined. Is this correct I thought it was a no cost option or am I mistaken l?

TIA 

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Unless you're on one of the Ultimate bundles, there is likely to be a cost to convert from TiVo/V6 > 360.

A bundle change is a completely separate thing to a software conversion. You can change packages without converting STB software, and convert STB software without changing packages.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Bigun635,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're upgrading your TV box(es) from V6 to 360 then there's potentially an additional cost for the upgrade, and it would also possibly result in you being re-contracted too as you're making an adjustment to your package.

If you want to proceed with this then I would recommend contacting our retentions department on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) and they can advise you of your options from there.

Let us know how you get on and if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Dabbous
On our wavelength

Greetings,

If you are upgrading from V6 to V360 .. my advice is dont. As i have done exactly that and to me, i guess its a downgrade than an upgrade. Its just the user interface that looks new but otherwise you will lose on the ability to use more than one remote control as the upgraded box will only connect/pair to one remote. The remote app functions are very limited and not what i expected for all the razmataz on TV.

LittleMick73
Superstar
Hi I to would caution for this change the V6 is a better bet at the moment, as certain aspects of the 360 are lacking and once you change there is no going back, all the time your V6s are working don't mess with them. Regards Micky