Menu
jonathanpye
Fibre optic
Message 11 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: V360 2 boxes install , can I change default recording box?

@Savman wrote:

It would be good if I could change the default setting , rather than doing it at the time of recording . I will go with what other people have mentioned on swapping boxes. I will hold off till tonight . Somebody might find away to change the default option . ive looked in setting and cant see it 

Hi,

someone said on one of the replies what neds to be done but its not obvious that you are setting a default.

When you record your first program on the box from the guide, a pop up appears with options for recording. In this pop up box you will see at the bottom advanced settings. Select Advanced settings and choose the box you are going to record with. Once this is done for your first recording, that setting is then defaulted for future recordings selected on the guide for that box. 

Hope that helps and is understood, that means you don't have to change the boxes around.

BR

-------------------------------------------------------------
Services and Equipment;
HUB4
x2 V6 Upgraded to tv360
Ultimate Ooomph Gig1 with UHD
VM Telly Tablet
0 Kudos
Savman
Tuning in
Message 12 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: V360 2 boxes install , can I change default recording box?

Thank you ,this link was useful . Using saved menu then chose recorded  . You can sort by ‘recording on this box ‘ . Very helpful and useful .

0 Kudos