cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Package

eb154
On our wavelength

Hi, I’m currently have a broadband package with Virgin stream. However, I’m looking to add a box (tv 360 or similar) but it doesn’t appear in my upgrade options. Are broadband and boxes on separate accounts? Would I be considered a ‘new’ customer? I don’t need a telephone or anything connected to O2 (impossible to get mobile signal in this house). Should I phone them and is there a number that bypasses India? No offence meant to overseas, but they’re so scripted it takes forever.

5 REPLIES 5

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

By going down the Stream route for TV, you exclude yourself from getting a recording TV box as they are mutually exclusive at the moment.

You would need to cancel and remove the Stream before adding TV 360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

eb154
On our wavelength

Thanks for that, but I’d like an idea of what the package would cost before I switch, which is proving difficult.

Hi there @eb154 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back on the team.

We do not handle package changes via the forums, but if you give the team a call on 0345 454 1111 then they would be happy to look into what deals we have available to you including Stream. 

Thank you.

eb154
On our wavelength

Thanks, but I have been in touch, but because I’ve been a new customer for 3 weeks and even though I’d be handing back the stream box, they wanted over £95 for basic tv and sky sports, so I’ve cancelled all and gone back to Sky who were happy to take my business as a new customer even after only 3 weeks of leaving them. Says everything, really.

Hi @eb154 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I am sorry you've decided to cancel with us but do wish you all the best for the future. 

Best wishes,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill