cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating channels

Fuming123456
Joining in

Hi anyone have any experience of the following

Updated my package online to include sky sports (at a great price) and got the email back saying it will be active 12th April,  seems a long time to switch a channel on. So after 5 hours of trying to speak to an extremely terrible customer service I was told the only way to get it activated right now would be to pay £17 a month on top of the quoted price!!  Seems like an absolutely terrible customer service team are hard at work... Anyone know the best thing to do to get my channels on,  apparently I need to speak to the Web team but no one wants to tell you A. How to contact them or B. Put you through to them.

Any advice appreciated

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Check your contract online via your myVM account - does Sky Sports show on there?

Establishing whether the channels are in your package or not, will be a good place to start.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No it doesn't as mentioned the email says it won't be activated until 12th April

Is that the start of your billing month?

Hi Fuming123456,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your package change.

I have taken a look on our side and it does look as though you have spoken with the team since. 

Can you confirm if you still do require any assistance with this?

^Martin