cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo delete 360

AnneSmith4
Tuning in

Can deleted programmes be recovered on the 360 box? I can’t find how to & I deleted something by accident 

82 REPLIES 82

this 360 system has literally gone backwards and it only gives us voice search. 
You can’t - Key In keywords to help search

You can’t set to record over 2 wks in advance as you can with keywords  

Can’t un-delete when they’ve made it easier to delete by mistake by leaving the delete option open from deleting a previous program  

You can’t stop it from re-recording duplicate episodes  

voice search doesn’t even find programs within the 2 week period to record, instead I’ve had to find the program manually by searching the guide and selecting record  

I just find it underwhelming for the extra I pay and will defo be reducing my services after the promotion period ends. 

Totally agree with everything you say.

Bring back TiVo. Horizon, or whatever this 360 is really called, is just awful.

I miss the”Clear” button too, sadly not available on the 360

Very helpful, not! 

Hey @Rosenonetflix thanks for reaching out on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't find this thread helpful.
May I ask how I can assist and what your query is?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See Felim_Doyle's reply - much more helpful than sarcasm! Which is probably why you have no Kudos

blueglue
On our wavelength

Two years on we still dont have the feature back from the tivo\v6 boxes. A wonderful feature for many years having other people in the household mashing delete on everything.

Many subscribers number1 feature to bring back.

Most programmes  v6 the 360 predecessor included just added/add the deleted items in a folder and were held for a short time to enable recovery. If deleted  by accident.

Don't need to ask do you really want to delete?

But temporarily  store until space needed or preset time.

I absolutely agree. I obtained a 360 box at my own request, and now rather regret this. It is far harder to manage recordings. For example, if I watch something on iplayer and want to delete a planned recording of one programme, I now can't seem to do that without loosing all of the rest of the series. Annoyingly, the box often lumps recorded and planned programmes together in the 'recorded' section, and the lack of any facility to recover recently deleted recordings is a very retrogade step. I expected something that was state of the art; instead  I've lost most of the features I really liked about the old Tivo box.

Claire35
Joining in

Another new 360 user here.  I hate it, absolutely hate it.  Its not recording shows I have request to record, it deletes the programmes I have recorded 2 days after, before I get to watch them, and there is no option to keep re krdings on seperate boxes on their respective boxes, so no privacy at all for others in the house as we can now all see what others are recording and watching, even though 2 boxes are upstairs in seperate rooms and the other box is downstairs. 

My pensioner mother who lives with us can't use it at all. She is in her late 80s, can't use apps, and can't see the options on the screen.... I struggle to even see the options on the screen.  

"Upgrading" is the biggest mistake we've ever made, we've downgraded basically and getting charged an extortionate amount of money for it!  

Virgin really need to re-think this pathetic equipment and give us back our more dependable, user friendly devices.