cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo delete 360

AnneSmith4
Tuning in

Can deleted programmes be recovered on the 360 box? I can’t find how to & I deleted something by accident 

82 REPLIES 82

devonman
On our wavelength

Me too, can’t see any benefits yet!

LadyN
Joining in

I delete things by accident sometimes and miss the option to undelete too. Lots of good things about the new box, but missing a couple of good features from the old system x

I think that with the lengthy lapse of time that has gathered since this issue and many more were originally reported, it must be taken as obvious by the customer that Virgin has no future plans to address the problems, We are basically stuck with the issues,  If we keep doing what we are doing (ie subscribing) then we are going to keep getting what we are getting. Highlighting problems here in the hope that something will get done is futile.  I'm just waiting for my contract to end.

Wished never had the update if can call it. Just about getting over it but don’t like it as not too clever with technology getting to old for it.No idea how to make favourites folder.Have to keep channel numbers to change them.Sooner have the old TiVo instead.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @thecodger 

Instead of favourites the TV 360 has profiles.

You can use Profiles on the 360 box to set up the EPG in a way that allows you to control exactly what you see listed for channels. The 'Shared' profile will always show all channels.

To set up favourites you have to create a profile or profiles. Each profile can set up their own set of favourite channels.

Go via the settings menu, or press the profile button on the right hand side side of the remote control.

Select the profile (or the big + sign to add a new profile)
Select the pen symbol under the profile name (or go through the new profile set up if you selected the +)

Go to manage channels (or select Create List if you just created a profile)

Select each channel you want by pressing OK (you should get a heart symbol next to the channel) Once you have at least 3 channels, pressing the back button (the bottom left symbol under the OK circle on the remote) will save them.

You can view your favourites by pressing the profile button on the side of the remote and selecting your profile.

If you want your favourites to be there by default all the time then go to Settings > Profiles > Default Profile on Start Up and select your profile.
That way, when you use the box only your favourites will show in the channel list and guide.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'd like to see the option to have the last profile in use be the default on startup rather than choosing a specific profile or the Shared profile as the default on startup.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK

Just by accident deleted something on 360 box. Horrified to find out no longer any undelete feature. Another reason to 'lose' my box when my contract expires.  Play much more stuff on my Roku TV than via my 360 box..

Once my contract is up I suspect I will leave and just get a broadband deal. Hardly use the box. Everything I watch is on streaming or catch up. Plus I got a great deal joining but know there will be a massive increase when the contract ends. Especially now Virgin don’t have a monopoly on fast internet. 

Hi iwatts3519,

Thank you for reaching out to us on our community and welcome back, once your contract ends you can speak to our customer Relations team to discuss your options, they will be able to do a full review and make sure you get the best deal available to you.

You can contact the team on either 150 from a Virgin Mobile or Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, options 1,3 then 4, you can also text your Query to +44753 305 1809 for Cable or +44753 301 6422 for Mobile, a member of the team will aim to respond within 24 Hours.

Regards

Paul.

That shouldn’t be needed. I’ve already been told that my bill will increase from £89 a month to £139 a month. It should be the norm to give customers the best deal possible, not wait for them to phone and ask for some sort of loyalty bonus. 
It’s not just Virgin, it’s everyone. The best deals are always reserved for new customers. 
The true way to create loyalty is to have one price for everyone, and make that the best price you can. Then people won’t swap and change to get the best deal. 
So I won’t be phoning and begging (sorry - discussing) - Virgin can contact me to offer me a better deal or my custom will go elsewhere