cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undo delete 360

AnneSmith4
Tuning in

Can deleted programmes be recovered on the 360 box? I can’t find how to & I deleted something by accident 

82 REPLIES 82

Not when the kids delete something I want to watch.

irenton
On our wavelength

I have the 360 and have already deleted a movie by accident. I have to be very careful that I do not leave the cursor on the trash in a series of episodes in case I do not notice it is there when I go to watch another episode. 

Thank explains it better than I did.

Hi irenton,  It's easy to recover those deleted shows. Press My Shows on your Virgin TV remote, select Recently Deleted, choose the name of the programme you want to undelete, and select Recover this Show ^Chris

@Chris_W1 wrote:

Hi irenton,  It's easy to recover those deleted shows. Press My Shows on your Virgin TV remote, select Recently Deleted, choose the name of the programme you want to undelete, and select Recover this Show ^Chris

...hello?!!

The 360 remote does not have a 'My Shows' button - you don't even know your own products....??!!!!!

😂

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris_W1 wrote:

You are referencing the V6. This is a 360 thread. Please check the Forum guidelines 😏

Hi deans6571, sorry for the misinformation. at present they cannot be there is no function to un-delete any deleted recordings with the 360 box.  ^Chris

Excellent point well made. I had the same issue accidently deleted next in series of a show I was following. Its infuriating.

Hi @Smiggers,

I am very sorry to hear that this happened. We'll take your feedback onboard.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

iwatts3519
On our wavelength

I’ve just moved from Sky to Virgin, as my family has Virgin with V6 boxes. Really disappointed this isn’t a feature. It was with Sky and is with V6. What a backward step. Is it possible to downgrade to a V6 or TiVo box?