cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Netflix

iantos
On our wavelength

I have problems with Netflix. Sound drops out then it buffers and sticks at 25%.

Also get error codes, not all at the same time:-

CS3300, CS9994,Cs6600, Cs9993.

i have checked all connections and an engineer was out last week on another matter and checked all equipment.

Netflix error is tvq-details-menu-100.

Prior to upgrading the V6 box to 360 Netflix was unusable with the VM app. Reason given was the app was too old, it was 2015.

The 360 app is 2018. Maybe that should be updated?

8 REPLIES 8

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have issues with any other streaming apps and/or OnDemand? They all use the same internet connection.

Some of those codes are related to connectivity issues, so how is your 360 connected to your homehub. Is it wired or wireless?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

iantos
On our wavelength

No trouble so far, with any other apps on the Virgin box. Connected to internet using power line adapter.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon @iantos

Welcome back to the forum's and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with watching Netflix. 

Are you able to attempt using an Ethernet cable to see if this improves the connection? 

Are you having any issues with other devices connection to the internet?

Kind regards,

Zak_M

iantos
On our wavelength

The Virgin box is connected to the Network using an Ethernet cable and power line adapter. The router is in a different room. Other devices work fine including an Amazon Firestick which is a wireless device and connects perfectly with Netflix (it is connected to a different TV). The Firestick app is dated 2021, the VM app is 2018.

Hi iantos,

Thanks for confirming how the box is connected. As you advised in your original post you are getting several error codes appear, as well as issues with your Netflix app on the 360 box, we will need to get this looked in to further for you.

We may have to speak with our 2nd line faults team for further assistance.

You can check the link here for the error codes that you are getting on your box, as this will give you some idea of what these codes are.

I am going to pop you over a private message to take some details from you, please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

iantos
On our wavelength

Can you send private message again, seemed to have deleted the link in error

Hi iantos,

Apologies for the late reply, I have been off shift for the last few days. I will re-send you the private message now. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi iantos,

Just a quick note to say I have checked your account this morning, and you are being affected by an SNR issue.

You might find that your Virgin Fibre, Voice and Virgin TV services are intermittent, with the picture freezing or disappearing now and then. We are sorry and our engineers are working to fix this as quickly as possible.

Due to this issue, we will be unable to do further diagnostics until this fault has been resolved. The estimated fix time for this is the 11th of October. This may well be the reason you are experiencing the buffering and error codes.

As soon as this issue has resolved itself, we will come back and check your account once again to see if the services have improved or we need to investigate this further for you.

Kind regards Jodi.