cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ultimate channel and Netflix

ianwilliamsinsa
Tuning in
  • Ultimate channel and Netflix channel sound like Donald duck but it is running normal on my upstairs box recently updated to volt 360 package I've unplugged and restarted but nothing all the other channels are fine
7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

Sounds like you have 2 boxes as you say the one upstairs works, why not try swapping the boxes and see if the problem follows the box. Do you have 2 upgraded V6 boxes or 1 and a mini box.

One and a mini box just tried swapping them it was the main box any ideas?

If the problem has followed the box then it looks like the box has a problem, you can check if both boxes have the same audio settings and also try changing the settings to see if that makes any difference. If it's still the same you will need to call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone to report a fault or wait for a forum team member to pick this up which maybe a couple of days. It just seem odd that it's only the Virgin Ultra channel.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If this were an issue of picture breakup, then VM-TV-UltimateHD is the only broadcast channel apart from Desi Entertainment and a few radio channels, that are on one particular transport stream.

But I'm not convinced this is a signal issue, given that a streaming service is also affected.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello @ianwilliamsina, 

Welcome back, thanks for posting.

I am sorry for the sound issues on your TV services.

I can see you have had help from our Community members, has this helped resolve your issue?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

All sorted thank you all

Glad to hear this @ianwilliamsinsa

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help 🙂

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs