cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHD not supported

Mikeyw2000
On our wavelength

Hi all.

just got Virgin media installed today to go with my new LG oled 4K tv. I’ve got the ultimate volt bundle so it includes the UHD sky movies.

im a bit confused as to why I’m getting this message about “uhd not supported”when I try and watch a sky movie in uhd. 

Im not sure where I can enable ultra HD like it suggests? Any ideas?

28 REPLIES 28

Have you received the 4.37 update on your 360 box? If so that could have fixed it. 

Still on 4.36

is that vm box sing hdmi 1 on soundbar.

thanks

Sorry please expand?

refer to 1 week ago./

sound bar connected to my tv on hdmi 2 (and the arc on the sound bar) and the virgin box is on hdmi 1.-is this soundbar or t.v.

the sound bar functions correctly. I’ve tried with the sound bar disconnected too

On the tv

thanks

Took me one or two attempts with Sky q, though hopefully VM connect current high speed cables during 360 install.

Perfect VM 360 install today +voice+200mb internet.

Only one noticeable omission,  hdmi 2 panny oled Earc hmi socket -Philip's soundbar was auto switching to display Earc then soundbar hdmi 1, which meant sky q pic and sound worked as required

Since 360 install I find I have to manually use soundbar remote to select av1 via soundbar, before 360 pic and sound work as connected as described above. 

As stated exceptional Installer visit today and I'm seeing  218mb up 20mb down immediately. 

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

That's great to hear your installation went well Donfor40,

With regards to the soundbar issue how are you getting on?

I've linked here a helpful thread if any issues persists with the soundbar.

Thanks and take care!

Kain