cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UHD Ultimate Oomph

sugart1972
Joining in

As an existing customer (resigned nov 2020) I pay more for the Ultimate Oomph Package than new customers but don’t get the Sky Cinema UHD - which new customers get included as well as a new box. Is this right?? 

21 REPLIES 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have received a credit this month on my VM bill (-£5.40 for the Sky Entertainment UHD bundle). I can see it via My Virgin Media and the app. I'm an existing UO customer who pays for UHD. Are Virgin now crediting accounts/has anyone else had this?

I'm one of the people that just accepted some existing customers would have to pay... either way, every little helps!

IMG_0021.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's worth adding that I didn't ask for this credit, but its' very welcome!

Hello Seabarry 

Sometimes we do what is called a Pro Active Generosity Campaign 

How people are picked is beyond me, But it's your lucky day as the Charged for UHD on Sky Cinema has been cancelled 

Hope that has cheered you up 

Gareth_L

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well it's very welcome and I'm very grateful. I will personally thank you, Gareth, so you can take all the credit 🤣

Thanks seabarry

To be honest I had to go away and find the answer 

So I shall take 1% of that credit 

Have a good day 

Gareth_L

Hang on, so UHD Sky Cinema is now free for Ultimate Omphh Customers? How do I go about getting it added at no extra cost?

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 1GIG

Hello Nova1989

This was an one off campaign for a few select Customers 

If you need to discuss your current package  with a member of the team then please 
contact us on 150 / 0345 454 111 or alternatively you can contact our messaging team on +44753 305 1809 

Gareth_L

Gutted - how were people selected? I joined at the end of February, a month before the UHD went live.

I was also told my speeds would be upgraded to 600mbps come March 31st but that hasn’t happened either.

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 1GIG

Hi Nova1989

We have no idea about that sorry 

The promised speed increase, please give us a call 

Gareth_L

The lucky customer was already paying for the extra UHD and this is just only one time gesture for July. Please correct me if I'm wrong?