cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv speech

Anitag2412
Tuning in

Good afternoon 

i an new to Virgin and since setting it up, the peoples mouth movement is delayed to the speech, how do I correct it please?

many thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Anitag2412,

For Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert.

You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled

If you are using a sound bar try connecting the 360 to a TV HDMI port without ARC.

If you are connected to a HDMI ARC connector on the TV try connecting to a non ARC HDMI connector, using ARC has been a problem for some people.

Then if you are using  fibre optic straight from the 360 to your sound bar, set Dolby to Follow Content.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for your help, in sync now with 360 from sound bar.. sounds different, so have to get used to that.. 

is there a E4 hd on virgin, as I don’t seem to be able to find it..

as you can tell I am a virgin virgin tv customer 🤦‍♀️

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Anitag2412 

Thanks for the update.

Pleased to see it's all working now.

E4 HD is on channel 163.

Here's a PDF link showing the 360_Channel_Guides/ChannelGuide_360_October_21.pdf 

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Oh I don’t have that channel on my package, I used to get it on sky.. never mind 

thank you

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi again @Anitag2412 

E4 HD can be subscribed to as one of the Personal Picks addons. They are grouped into Entertainment & Drama, Entertainment & Documentaries, Entertainment & Lifestyle, Entertainment & Sport Lite and Kids categories. (it's included in all of the Personal Picks apart form the Kids Personal Pick.)

The kids Personal Pick is £5 a month.  With the other Personal Picks, the first one you add is an extra £7 a month, any additional ones are £5 a month. You can cancel the Personal Pick at any time by giving 30 days notice. It won't affect your contract or any discounts you have.

There are a selection of Personal Picks <<< Click Here >>> 

Should you decide to add a Personal Pick you will need to  call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave
The do's and don'ts.