cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv recordings

Tracy04
Joining in

All of a sudden I'm having problems with my recorded programmes. When I go to watch my recordings, it won't let me watch the older recording first . For example,  I record an episode last night and tonight and when I go to watch them I can only watch tonight's episode. It doesn't let me arrow up to watch last nights first.

Please advise as this has only just started happening 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi Tracy04,

I assume you can up and down OK on everything other than series recordings, I would try resetting the box if you haven't already tried, you can turn the box off with the switch on the back of the box leave for a minute then turn back on. If that doesn't work you could try a factory reset, you get the option to keep your recordings, sounds a bit drastic for the problem but it was the ony thing that worked when I had a funny with the remote on the tvguide when everything else was ok.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi Tracy04,

I assume you can up and down OK on everything other than series recordings, I would try resetting the box if you haven't already tried, you can turn the box off with the switch on the back of the box leave for a minute then turn back on. If that doesn't work you could try a factory reset, you get the option to keep your recordings, sounds a bit drastic for the problem but it was the ony thing that worked when I had a funny with the remote on the tvguide when everything else was ok.

Thank you , doing this helped and the problem is now fixed