cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv and sound out of sync

JP13
Joining in

I have just had virgin fibre and tv installed. The tv and sound keep going out of sync. No problem with cables etc as it does it on all 3 tvs connected also can’t find Disney plus on the app. My sky tv was flawless wish I hadn’t changed. Only did change as it was cheaper. You can resolve it if you reset the box but doing this every day is unacceptable. Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2

roy247
Community elder

Hi JP13,

I will answer the easy question first, there is no Disney + App on the 360.

Lip sync problems, I assume you have found the setting in Audio and Video and this doesn't work. You say you have 3 TV's are they all connected to 3 different 360 boxes or are you using some splitter to one box. Wotking on an individual basis is the box connected to a soundbar or directly to the TV. If directly to the TV make sure it's not connected to the HDMI-ARC connector on the TV. Set the dolby to follow content, you can also try the other 2 settings,  another option is to use a fibre optic cable if using a soundbar.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @JP13 

Do you have a Volt package? If so you may qualify for O2 extras, one of which includes 6 months free Disney Plus, however this isn't available via an VM set top boxes.

O2 Extras: Get up to 6 months on us depending on eligible tariff you select (“Extra Period”). Up to 6 months Extra Period: Cafeyn, McAfee, Audible Amazon Music Unlimited and Disney+. You’ll be automatically opted a paid monthly subscription after Extra Period: Cafeyn £7.99pm, McAfee £4.99pm, Audible £7.99, Amazon Music Unlimited £9.99, Disney+ £7.99pm. Opt out at any time. Offer may be withdrawn at any time. Charges applied to O2 bill & are subject to change. Eligibility & redemption: must purchase new eligible tariff direct from O2. Select Extra within 28 days of making qualifying purchase & redeem within 28 days of selecting Extra. You may not be eligible to select Partner if you hold an existing account with Partner. Must set up Partner account & agree to their terms of use. Excludes Amazon Prime Video for purchases made via a Virgin Media sales channel or O2 tariffs that are part of a bundle or service with Virgin Media.

Disney+: cannot benefit from more than one Extra Period. RRP £7.99pm. International Bolt On: direct with O2, terms & additional charges apply. Will apply for 36 months or until you leave, cancel or upgrade. Costs £1pm or is free depending on eligible tariff you select, £3pm thereafter. O2 Travel in our Inclusive Zone: Direct with O2, includes 120 minutes, 120 texts and data roaming in 27 selected destinations only (our Inclusive Zone), subject to fair usage at no extra charge. Non-commercial use only. No upper use limit on data but traffic management steps will apply. Will apply for 36 months or until you leave, cancel or upgrade. Terms & additional charges apply. Tariff eligibility criteria applies which includes being a UK resident, 18+. For how to claim & full terms: www.o2.co.uk/extras.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali