cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv 360

arryhi
Joining in

Hi how do I get the upgrade for tv 360 I have a v6 box at the moment do I need to phone or will it be done automatically at some point thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @arryhi 

It will be done automatically at some point in the future, but I wouldn't expect it to be for a couple of years.

There may be an option to switch to the 360 when you log into My Virgin Media.

You might also be to place the request from this page https://www.virginmedia.com/tv/virgin-tv-360 

if the above don't work then you would need to either call in, or text  VM on 0753 305 1809 or use WhatsApp on 0730 532 7112. Please be aware that replies aren't instant from either of these services, often taking 4 to 6 hours, but the agents will reply as quickly as they possibly can.

Once you do switch then if you aren't happy with the new interface etc then I'm afraid you can't switch back so have a read up on it first.

The following thread although a little out of date now explains some of the differences.

/360-Features-v-TIVO-Features 

Also have a look at the https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/virgin-tv-360  page.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@arryhi wrote:

Hi how do I get the upgrade for tv 360 I have a v6 box at the moment do I need to phone or will it be done automatically at some point thanks 

Just be very careful here - this is not necessarily an upgrade but a complete change of software. It's very much like asking "how do I upgrade from Android to iOS" when others might ask "How do I upgrade from iOS to Android"?

For some people it's an improvement, for others it may not be. Be very aware of the differences between the two platforms - there are pros & cons of both.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks