cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv 360

Kris652
Joining in

Hi, I am a new customer to virgin.

my internet is working fine but my tv package has been nothing but a nightmare have to restart it several times a day and says recordings full when we have nothing recorded. It seems slow and crashes a lot when working anyone else experience this or do I have a faulty box.

cheers kris.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It sounds very much to me, that you have a faulty box.

Either call into faults (150 from VM, 0345 4541111 from a non-VM phone) or wait here - probably a couple of days - for staff to pick up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It sounds very much to me, that you have a faulty box.

Either call into faults (150 from VM, 0345 4541111 from a non-VM phone) or wait here - probably a couple of days - for staff to pick up.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the basis that you'll lose recordings anyway, you could try a factory reset in the meantime - and a last throw of the dice.

Settings > System > Reset.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Kris652 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your TV services. 

How are things looking since your post on Thursday?  Have you managed to speak with the technical support via the number above?  If not I would be more than happy to take a further look into this? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M