cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tv 360 box issue

John1194
Joining in

So I got my virgin internet and tv sorted on the 25-6-21 and within hours already having problems recording. First it would play the thing I recored then stop with an error code and also catch up won’t work with yet another payback error. I was warned about virgin but I couldn’t pass the deal I got the broadband is fantastic but the tv is such a let down and annoying the hell out of me. I have already done a factory reset to sort it working for a day now it’s failing to load program pics up in the guide and on catch up and also again won’t play catch up or on demand! Trying to get in touch with virgin but having no joy and I haven’t even had it longer than a weekend 

43 REPLIES 43

I’ll give that a go thanks! Do you just ring the standard number to get through to the uk virgin teams? At the minute it’s actually working so when I get the fault again and it will be soon haha I’ll ring up and that way I can explain what I’m seeing and getting to hopefully get it sorted. I have videos and photos of what’s happing but it won’t let me upload them says the files are to big…typical 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, use the number the previous forum member gave you. Calls are directed automatically but selecting the option to leave will definitely get you through to someone in the UK. Good luck 🙂

Thanks this should definitely help the call centre I have rang are pretty useless asking me to do things that I have already done for the past week! The sooner it’s sorted the sooner my lass will stop telling me “told your virgin was  bad idea” haha 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think once this is all sorted, you’ll start to like the new system. It’s a shame CS can be so bad… last thing you need is your ‘lass’ giving you grief 😉