cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tivo360 keeps freezing then rebooting

Kentrainbuff
Dialled in

My Tivo360 main box has started freezing when either viewing live TV, Youtube or a recorded programme. It then ignores remote commands except power standby which causes it to reboot. It can take ages to come back and may flah up "Please Wait" and Virgin logo several times before settling down again. 

Anything I can do or is it a case of ringing 150 and getting an engineer or replacement box? Will we also need to swap Tivo360 slave box which does not suffer problem except for when playing recordings from the main box.

Does Virgin know about this type of problem?

22 REPLIES 22

Tom

Have you any answers to the new issue regarding Mini box being unable to set recording on the newly replaced Main box?

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for the delay getting back to you Kentrainbuff. I've replied to you PM now so we can continue to look further into this for you. 

Tom 

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

In the interest of keeping the thread updated - I've done more digging this morning and found this information related to the issue:

"We’ve identified an issue with setting new recordings from the 360 Mini box. We’re working to fix this as quickly as we can.

Until we do you will need to set any new recordings from your main 360 box.

You can continue to watch existing recordings on your 360 Mini box as normal."

Apologies for any delay with the fix, but rest assured the teams are aware of the problem and will have it rectified with updates.

Tom