cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV6 - 360 Recording

Ross2626
Tuning in

Hi we have 2 TV6 boxes with 360.

The two boxes are connected by a powerline.

Over some time we have noticed that when the powerline isn't functioning correctly, if we are in one room we cant watch what has been recorded on the other box.

What I have noticed, and do not know why is, when we record on the living room box, its actually recording on the other box, why is this? we just assumed what you record in each room would be recorded on that box, and you could watch between the two. Neither box has more than 25% storage, could someone explain how this or if this can be fixed please.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ross2626 

When setting up a series link go to Advanced and select which box you want the recording to be made on. It will then be recorded on that box going forward, even if the default recording box is the other one.

So all you need to do is reset your series links to record on the box you want them to. Unfortunately to reset the links, you'll need to delete and reset.

You can also use the same method to record individual programs rather than series.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ross2626 

When setting up a series link go to Advanced and select which box you want the recording to be made on. It will then be recorded on that box going forward, even if the default recording box is the other one.

So all you need to do is reset your series links to record on the box you want them to. Unfortunately to reset the links, you'll need to delete and reset.

You can also use the same method to record individual programs rather than series.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Ross2626

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! It's great to have you here!

A big thank you to @newapollo for their help with this! I just wanted to check has you been able to follow these steps?

Thank you.