cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 remote "hot button".

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

On my "other" suppliers remote, I used to be able to any button on the remote which would send a signal down the HDMI which caused the TV to switch to that HDMI channel.

Is there such a button on the TV360 remote (on Virgin 360) as right now if something automatically switches the input (like my PS4 when it checks for its overnight update; I'm a night owl) and I have to hunt for the unused TV remote to switch it back (or of course use the input button in the lower left corner of the remote and then locate the correct input; I'm a lazy bug**r too!)

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited
2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Chris,

Try the TV Input button in the bottom right hand corner.

360 remote360 remote

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thanks for that @newapollo but that's the one I meant I tried but I said (and thought) it was bottom left.

I need to setup Alex to do it if I can't find one; think that should be easy enough but not sure given my TV is not fully supported by Alexa.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited