cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 remote broken need replacement

Ianc9563
Joining in

Hi, I am trying to request a replacement remote for my tv360 box. The buttons are sticking and not operating intermittently. I have tried to follow help but just receive error messages and i am looped around in a circle, can someone please help?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Hi lanc9563,

The online link hasn't been working, you will need to wait for a member of the forum to pick this up which could be 2-3 day's.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Ianc9563 

If you haven't already, you can download the TV GO app for ios/android and use that as a temporary remote.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/tv/how-to-use-virgin-tv-go-app 

You can also order a replacement remote by speaking to Faults 150 from a Virgin landline or mobile, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and arrange the replacement remote.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Community elder

Hello again,

If you have a smart remote with your TV you might be able to pair that to the 360, I have my LG smart remote paired using Ziggo set top box.

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ianc9563, thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear that your 360 remote is not working for you.  I would love to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ianc9563, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R