cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 lost all recordings

jarramackem
Dialled in

Our TV360 apparently overnight has lost all recordings and planned recordings. Is this something that has happened to others? Before anyone asks, no we did not do a factory reset by mistake.

Nothing shows up, other than "you have no recordings or scheduled recordings" message.

We updated to TV360 about a month ago. I have to say this system is pretty poor. Navigation is crap, I dont want to talk to my remote - setting up series links, rubbish, records every episode and no option to only record new episodes. Scrolling through the guide is awful. Can I go back to the old system?

13 REPLIES 13

Sorry to hear of the TV service issues Jarramackem, we have help here for TV 360 service.

Rob

Same thing happened to mine. Second time since upgrading in February. 

ajbryce
Joining in

Just had 2 360 box failures inside a week, to add to a previous one, so that's 3 box failures since "upgrading" from TiVO a few months back. Seems like this product is a significant step backwards in terms of hardware reliability. Of course one frustrating consequence of this is the loss of all recordings, really annoying. When the first of this week's replacements was being arranged via a live chat, I asked about this and was assured I could retrieve my recordings. Which isn't the case. Why aren't we going down the cloud storage route here?  

Hi ajbryce,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear you have faced issues with your 360 box and had to have a few replacements and that you were unhappy due to losing the recordings each time, we do appreciate you frustration, we are currently unable to transfer from one box to another, we are always looking ay ways to improve our service.

Has the new box been OK since replaced?

Regards

Paul.