cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 box received - no isolator cable to connect to the wall socket!

d_a_n1979
On our wavelength

We've re-kindled our VM TV package and have received the TV360m box and all the gubbins

But it seems we're missing the isolator cable that attaches the wall socket (threaded) to the box socket labelled 'wall', also a threaded connection...

Now have to wait until late next week for a technician to arrive!

Is there anyway around this; any cable I can buy off Amazon or do I NEED to use the VM cable?

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi d_a_n1979,

To answer your original question no you can't get a cable from Amazon you will need to wait for the technician to arrive and run it where you want it.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you converted from a V6 box, or swapped from a TiVo?

Check here if you're not sure

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

d_a_n1979
On our wavelength

The previous box was a V6 IIRC yes.

But when they collected the box they took the cable also 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So what do you mean by "re-kindled" your package? If you had a V6 and asked to convert to TV360, it's just a software conversion.

If you're a brand new customer to VM, then that would explain install issues.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

d_a_n1979
On our wavelength

We've been with VM since 2008

Reduced our bundle (TV, phone & BB) to BB only earlier this year

Old TiVO box set collected and cables etc; only have the SH3 connected to a separate connection in my home office (TV is at front of house, BB router is at rear of house)

Now we've rekindled the TV package; we've received the new TV360 box and connection cables etc... Apart from the connection to connect it to the wall socket; as stated in the initial post!

Hi d_a_n1979,

To answer your original question no you can't get a cable from Amazon you will need to wait for the technician to arrive and run it where you want it.

d_a_n1979
On our wavelength

Cheers. That's all I needed to know 👍🏼