cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Voice Comands

amq0609
Joining in

Following recent changes on 11 Jan although I can use voice commands to change channels to BBC2, BBC4, Radio 2, iplayer etc.  When I try to access BBC 1 I get a message saying "Sorry that's not possible" or "Sorry, I haven't learned that yet"

Didn't get these messages before 11 January.

Any idea how to fix - tried rebooting the TV360 box.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi amq0609, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear this was an issue for you. We're aware this was affecting some customers however this has since been resolved now. 

Are you still having the issue? If so, please reboot the box and check again. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

9 REPLIES 9

Ady1
Joining in

The virgin 360 voice control seems to find every channel apart BBC one. Get a message stating “ sorry it is not possible to do that” or “ I have not learned to do that yet”

any suggestions to resolve this would be appreciated 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @amq0609 and @Ady1 

I noticed this yesterday. I got round it by saying "go to 101  or go to108" and "switch to 101 or switch to 108"

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi amq0609, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear this was an issue for you. We're aware this was affecting some customers however this has since been resolved now. 

Are you still having the issue? If so, please reboot the box and check again. 

Keep us posted. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’m in Wales, so the regional changes didn’t affect me. However, voice control playing up last few days. Try saying “Save The Cinema” (new film on Sky). I either get a message saying “that’s not possible” or a prompt to record whatever is currently on the channel I’m watching…

E84E1A58-E787-4A27-B0A8-47BBEAA2233B.jpeg

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't think the voice control is advanced enough to do anything other than hear Save the cinema and realise it's not a request to "Save" or record a program (if it can find it)

I used the voice remote and said, "find Save the Cinema" and it brought up the movie plus Save the Cinema; Behind the Curtain and Save the Cinema; Behind the Curtain , Ep1

Dave
The do's and don'ts.
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Anonymous
Not applicable

@newapollo wrote:

Hi @Anonymous 

I don't think the voice control is advanced enough to do anything other than hear Save the cinema and realise it's not a request to "Save" or record a program (if it can find it)

I used the voice remote and said, "find Save the Cinema" and it brought up the movie plus Save the Cinema; Behind the Curtain and Save the Cinema; Behind the Curtain , Ep1

Nice one. That worked for me too 🙂

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Pleased to be of help @Anonymous 

I sometimes think the 360 remote doesn't understand my dialect rolf.gif

Dave
The do's and don'ts.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I totally get what you mean. I’ve had some situations where programme names are similar to commands, and the remote gets a little confused 😔

@newapollo wrote:

Pleased to be of help @Anonymous 

I sometimes think the 360 remote doesn't understand my dialect rolf.gif

Thank you for the update.  The issue has been fixed