cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 / V6 Video quality after software upgrade

smiller4
On our wavelength

I have just upgraded my 2 v6 boxes to 360 and first thing noted is all the non HD channels are a bit fuzzy. Everything was crystal clear prior to software upgrade. Any help would be appreciated greatly.

20 REPLIES 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have looked through all the posts that is in the link however nothing is the same as my issue. What gets me is before the software upgrade everything was fine now SD channels are fuzzy, HD are what SD used to be like and not as crystal clear as it was. No plugs removed or boxes touched just software upgrade.

Think it will be a call to an engineer, will keep you posted

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you able to post up some sample images?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

smiller4
On our wavelength

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgEyheuO8ph4orY3s7duUl2GsaFi7Q?e=Q3BKWy

One photo is channel 4 the other 5hd

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you post up using the "add photo" link? It's here in the reply-message window..

japitts_0-1653419860545.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

smiller4
On our wavelength
tried but photos are far too big for the link

smiller4
On our wavelength
will see if I can reduce them in size by 75% to meet file size requirements

smiller4
On our wavelength

20220608_193723.jpg20220608_193657.jpg

Good Afternoon @smillier4, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and I'm sorry to hear of the poor picture quality on the channels since upgrading the software.

Have you seen any improvements on the TV channels since your post?

is it possible to possibly perform a reset on the set top box to see if this clears the issue with the picture quality.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn