cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Samsung Smart Remote

SavaSnoopy
On our wavelength

So been getting used to the TV360 and found a few things that are not as mature.  Series links and recordings are the weakest area in comparison to the V6.  However you used to be able to control the V6 box with the Samsung Universal remote.

I have been through the setup steps but to no avail the new TV360 will not set up with the Samsung remote, shame as this was very useful (and yes I know that Samsung will have to support and not the other way around!)

If anyone has been successful could you let me know what steps you took?  I have been down the manual pair with box versions and manufacturers but could not get it to work

22 REPLIES 22

Hi, I notice your remote stopped working for the 360 box using dcr7111,  mine to did you manage to resolve it?   Cheers

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi AxxxxA 

Thanks for posting. 

Are you having the same issue as the original poster? If so, is it when using the Samsung Smart Remote? 

Thanks 

Nat

Hi,   yes same issue code dcr7111 works to get the Samsung remote to control the TV and 360box but after a few mins, sometime not even that long it just stop controlling the 360 requiring a complete deletion of the device from the TV and reset up. 

Thanks for coming back to us @AxxxxA, not sure if this could be a fault with the Samsung remote, if its not maintaining the codes to control the TV and 360 box.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi thanks for the reply however that's what I was thinking so I acquired another to test and it did the same thing.  

Cheers 

Hi AxxxxA, sorry to hear this is happening!

Previously in this thread there was some success using a manual code to get the remote reconnected - are we aware if Samsung has recently updated the codes? 

Have you had any luck contacting them directly about this issue also? Sadly as it is a third party piece of equipment we are a little limited on the support we can provide. 

All the best. 

Molly

roy247
Community elder

Hi AxxxxA,

If your Samsung has had an update maybe it worth trying Ziggo, MediaBox Next.

Nice one, will try tonight.  Don't understand why the dct7111 works great, bit stops within mins of setup?

Hi AxxxxA,

It certainly is strange - do let us know if you were able to give it a go and get it sorted.

Kind regards

Beth

Did anyone ever figure this out? Just got a brand new Samsung 2022 model and same issue. Tried the pace trick as well as inputting the arris box with the model no. It won't work. Any tips?