cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Guide Channel Names

adelphiaUK
Up to speed

I'm not sure if it's my eyes, but the channel names for multi channel groups like Sky Cinema and Sky Sports, where the particular channel name is a sub text usually under the channel group name like Main Event, F1, Premier League etc. are so small, even with glasses on a 55 inch TV in UHD I can't read them and have to guess which one I'm on.

Is there a way to change this to be text rather than a graphic representation of the channel name, or at least show the channel name in text form as part of the information text displayed at the lower portion of the guide or when checking info?

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)
Ultimate Volt: ACTIVE
TV: Maxit TV
Broadband: Volt V650 Fibre Broadband
Phone: Talk More Anytime
Mobile: O2 Unlimited
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Only other option is the High Contrast setting in Audio and Video which works for some people.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

roy247
Community elder

Have a look at channel 555, if you like that it can enabled in settings.

Thanks @roy247. I had actually tried that option but the unfortunate thing is, it goes to the other extreme where you got get info about the programs.

What would be ideal to me anyway would be to shift the info down 1cwhole line and display the channel name as the first line of the info. After all, the preview picture allows for additional text to be added to the info without much change to the layout.

From the fact you said try 555 I'm guessing there's no way to do this, display the name in text I mean.

These are only my views; I've given them to try and assist but if anyone finds fault with my posting then please let me know.

Please excuse misspellings and anything which may not make sense or offend as the medication I take can sometimes have an adverse effect on me.

Chris (VMO2 Customer)

Only other option is the High Contrast setting in Audio and Video which works for some people.

Hi again @ray247. I've just tried that and, although it's still not perfect, it's much clearer for me. Thanks for the tip!

Chris (VMO2 Customer)

Hi adelphiaUK, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having some issues viewing the channel numbers/logos. 

I'm glad advice from roy247 has helped make things clearer for you. 

I will pass on your feedback to the teams so they can take your feedback on board when looking at future releases. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It would be nice for those of us with not so perfect vision 🤓💥🤭 oops!

Chris (VMO2 Customer)

We do appreciate that adelphiaUK and we will ensure this is passed to the relevant team. 

^Martin