cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV guide logos

gordonwilson197
Joining in

Is there any way to make the channel logos more legible on the TV guide?

Or just make them normal text?

V6 Box

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

If you have a 360 box then the only thing you can try is the High Contrast setting.

Is your V6 box a Tivo software box or a converted V6 to 360 Horizon software box.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@roy247 wrote:

Is your V6 box a Tivo software box or a converted V6 to 360 Horizon software box.

It'll make not one jot of difference. A 360 is a 360, they all run the same software, irrespective of whether they had a previous life as a V6.

@gordonwilson197  You've posted in the 360-board but are asking about a V6 - which box do you have, as the two run totally different software platforms - and that dictates the answer.

You can check which you have here if you're not sure, also a V6 box has the "TiVo" logo in the top-right corner below the video preview.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

roy247
Community elder

@japitts wrote:

@roy247 wrote:

It'll make not one jot of difference. A 360 is a 360, they all run the same software, irrespective of whether they had a previous life as a V6.

As the OP said he had a V6 box I was trying to find out if it was still a V6 or a 360, the only option on a 360 is High contrast I can't remember if the V6 had that option but I think it did have some option for the guide, as you have a V6 you will know the answer to that.

It is a 360 box, new to virgin and wasn't too sure.

2 issues for me with the platform so far are the TV channel logos being too small in the guide and stuttering sound through my soundbar. It's fine when sound is through the TV.

Thanks for confirming @gordonwilson197

Have you tried the High Contrast setting as advised by the community? If so, has this help to improve the issue? 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide