cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV guide filter

mrsean93
On our wavelength

Hi,

Sorry may be a noob question... but I haven't been able to find how to do this online.

How do I get to the tv guide filters without having to scroll all the way to the top?

Coming from sky I just had to press left and I could choose movies, sports, kids etc? Is there a shortcut to do this, am I missing something really obvious?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mrsean93 

When searching on the EPG press the Home button, then right and it takes you to the top of the guide with All Channels highlighted.

If you then click on All Channels it brings up a category list Documentaries, Entertainment, International, Kids etc so you can go straight to that section.

The 360 has the option to set Profiles, so you can use that to create a list of your choice, eg all HD channels.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

mrsean93
On our wavelength

Another question (sorry) when using voice search is there an easy way to tell what is available on demand or what has to be recorded... seems a bit confusing looking at the content to find what is avaliable to stream or not without going to each show looking in each of the services it's "avalible" on for it to just show record this or watch now.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @mrsean93 

When searching on the EPG press the Home button, then right and it takes you to the top of the guide with All Channels highlighted.

If you then click on All Channels it brings up a category list Documentaries, Entertainment, International, Kids etc so you can go straight to that section.

The 360 has the option to set Profiles, so you can use that to create a list of your choice, eg all HD channels.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Worked like a charm... thanks for the tip.

Plus double win disney+ is showing as an app now too.

Hey @mrsean93,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm glad to hear that the assistance from @newapollo has been able to help you to get the issues resolved.

Enjoy watching Disney+ via your box too 🙂

Regards,

Steven_L