cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Channels Dissapeared

Khardy58
Joining in

My Kids channels have been greyed out tonight. Does anyone know why?

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Community elder

What TV package do you have, also did you have a free upgrade that has now expired that included the kids programmes you have lost.

You can check your TV package against this List to see if your kids channels should be included. 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Khardy58 

The Kids channels were free to all VM customers between 7th Feb and 8th March 

Reference:- https://news.virginmediao2.co.uk/virgin-media-gives-all-tv-customers-access-to-kids-channels-for-hal... 

@roy247 has provided the correct link so you can check if those channels should be included for free in your current package.

Customers on the Ultimate Oomph and Ultimate Volt packages alos receive the Kids channels for free.

It's possible that you have recently upgraded from one of now obsolete packages (columns 1-4 in the link Roy gave) or where on the now discontinued VIP package which used to include the kids channels. 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Khardy58, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

As @roy247 and @newapollo have suggested, there are 2 possible reasons why your kids channels may not be working anymore - either due to the free period for all customers expiring or you changing your package, to something that doesn't include these anymore.

Are you aware of what might be causing this now thanks to our VIP's help? If you're not sure then please don't hesitate to let me know and we'll look into this further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W