cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Box not working red light

julie2g
Joining in

MY virgin  360 TV box stopped working had a red light on it then orange and wouldn't go beyond welcome page tried all suggestions and none worked  THEN I changed the batteries in the remote control and it worked straight away thought I'd post this to see if it helped anyone out who has the same problem.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @julie2g, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been facing with the set top box. 

This does sound like it's possibly a fault with the set top box you're experiencing.

How long has this issue been going on for? 

Can you please confirm if all cabling running into the back of the set top box and into the wall socket are tight are secure?

Has a reboot using both the switch on the back of the set top box, and at the plug been performed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @julie2g, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been facing with the set top box. 

This does sound like it's possibly a fault with the set top box you're experiencing.

How long has this issue been going on for? 

Can you please confirm if all cabling running into the back of the set top box and into the wall socket are tight are secure?

Has a reboot using both the switch on the back of the set top box, and at the plug been performed?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David the remote control just needed a new set of batteries works perfectly now.

Hi @julie2g,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that your remote is now working again.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can assist you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!