cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 what is it?

PipTy
Tuning in

excited to be invite to join the 360 gang - and I had a note to say its gone live! Cant see any difference - so what's all the fuss about?

15 REPLIES 15

@PipTy wrote:
ok thanks will wait for the new remote - bit of a rubbish roll out! Hope the product is better than the hype!

….oh come on - have you ever known a product to be better than the hype!!!!! The hype is ALWAYS massive and so never exceeds the product!!!!

😂

that's my worry - the 'hype' was all hush hush you've been 'selected' and the 'roll out' hasn't had a great start - Just waiting for the typical Virgin thing when I find the thing doesn't work and they inform me it won't work unless I upgrade xyz at a cost!

and as if by magic - a new email in my inbox

'Thanks again for choosing to upgrade to Virgin TV 360.

We’ve got loads more orders in than we’d expected and we’re working as quickly as we can to get your new Virgin TV 360 remote sent out to you.

We just wanted to let you know we’re on it and it should be on its way to you soon, so there’s no need to ring us to track your order.'

Don't you just love companies that gloat how busy they are and keep their customers waiting! and tell them not to bother them by phoning in ....

Hi there @PipTy

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry to hear that there is a delay with the delivery of you new 360 remote! 

Can I ask if you have had an update on this since your last post? 

Thank you. 

nothing received yet.....I'm sort of over it all now - I was all excited about TV360 - but it just sounds like a new operating system - yawn!

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear this @PipTy, this is not the level of service we aim to provide and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can look into this for you and get the matter resolved ASAP. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide