cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 using iphone as remote

Stanl
Dialled in

I have read a few posts about using a mobile phone as a remote control for the TV360 box.

They refer to using the Virgin TV Go app but I must be dull because I cannot find how to control do it.

Can someone explain in layman's terms if this is possible or must I use another App. 

11 REPLIES 11

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @martingg,

Thank you for coming back to us and keeping us updated on how you're getting on with your remote issue.

I'm glad to hear that your Virgin Media App was updated and you're able to use it as a temporary remote. Can you tell us if you were able to have a replacement remote ordered? 

Apologies about any inconvenience caused. As it stands, we do send out one remote per box.

Keep us updated on this and if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Strange as you don’t seem to have been informed that the new Virgin 360 box’s can only use one “virgin”remote due to the limitations of using Bluetooth over the old system that was able to use multi virgin remotes. I have purchased a couple of “One For All” universal remotes (URC 7125 R01) and using the code 1582 seems to work with all the functions so far, but still playing with it.. Maybe Virgin should be talking to OFA to supply remotes to cover the over sight of the new 360 system limited remotes.