cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 using iphone as remote

Stanl
Dialled in

I have read a few posts about using a mobile phone as a remote control for the TV360 box.

They refer to using the Virgin TV Go app but I must be dull because I cannot find how to control do it.

Can someone explain in layman's terms if this is possible or must I use another App. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In the TV Go app, press the icon on the top right. Here is the flow from the iPad version of the app:

87E8E522-B4DB-49EB-848B-9AB1D9B5530E.jpeg9FB5E636-6276-4164-8B47-D55B6493DE81.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In the TV Go app, press the icon on the top right. Here is the flow from the iPad version of the app:

87E8E522-B4DB-49EB-848B-9AB1D9B5530E.jpeg9FB5E636-6276-4164-8B47-D55B6493DE81.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Top Man

Thanks Very Much for your help

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Stanl.

Glad to hear the advise from Ernie_C has worked for you.  I just wanted to follow up and ask if you require this due to your remote not working? If so I can order you a new one from here. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

martingg
On our wavelength

Can you be more specific as loading and going into the virgin “GO” app I don’t see what you are trying to show (view of a remote) haveA9431CF0-3775-4F27-B1F7-AFC2E8528E4F.jpeg90A38BA5-6F37-4867-9FFD-910C3E5D8D42.jpeg

It's the one next to the search 🔍 if I remember correctly.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes, next to search:

E3D31306-8547-4963-BCFE-CD04FD707849.jpeg

martingg
On our wavelength

Ok found the remote but the buttons don’t work that includes the menus back or keyboard. Also the circular control section also has no working operating features. Am I missing something to get this working as a remote?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @martingg,

Welcome back to our Community Forums. Thank you for your post, and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with our TVGo App. I understand that this must be frustrating. 

Can you please let us know if you're having issues with your remote, and what TV box is this remote for?

Have you tried to delete, and then re-install the app to see if this can help with your in-App issues?

Please keep us updated.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ok got an email from virgin saying something about being updated then the iPhone virgin go app started working. So up and running not the ideal way to have a second remote, but it covers the gap the engineers/product developers completely missed customers needs for a facility for a second remote (even my installation engineer was not awear that its was one box one remote design)