cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 recording problems

SW20
On our wavelength

Having just 'upgraded' I no longer seem to be able to record programmes when away from home. Using the TV Go app on my iPhone I keep getting the error message 'Your TV box is in standby mode. We'll schedule XXX to record when it wakes up.'

It was never a problem with the old box and app. Anyone else had this?

And when at home using the box, it is no longer possible to delete just one planned recording in a series because doing so cancels the series link. Not helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

paul0363
Rising star

Check the power settings on your box - put it into fast start mode which should allow you to set recordings.  Settings>System>Standby Power Consumption

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

paul0363
Rising star

Check the power settings on your box - put it into fast start mode which should allow you to set recordings.  Settings>System>Standby Power Consumption

SW20
On our wavelength

Many thanks. I'll try that when I get home.

SW20
On our wavelength

That seems to have done the trick. Thanks again.

I'm glad this thread exists. I'd not have known that this is what I needed to do otherwise, and I'd've got more than 53 minutes of Train To Busan.

Ridiculous that this important, feature-affecting information isn't mentioned in the descriptions of the Standby power consumption options...

I don't know what this means, I don't recognise it from when I remotely scheduled TiVo recordings. There's also no mention of the implications nor how to avoid it...I don't know what this means, I don't recognise it from when I remotely scheduled TiVo recordings. There's also no mention of the implications nor how to avoid it...

I don't know what this means, I don't recognise it from when I remotely scheduled TiVo recordings. There's also no mention of the implications nor how to avoid it...

This surprised and annoyed me. Only 53 minutes recorded! What's the use of that?This surprised and annoyed me. Only 53 minutes recorded! What's the use of that?

This surprised and annoyed me. Only 53 minutes recorded! What's the use of that? Will this happen to everything I want to record but is broadcast when the TV  360 is on standby?

When I first got my 360 I was perplexed for the first two or three days as to why I had to keep switching it back on. Then I realised the default setting was to switch into standby after I think 4 hours of non use. So obviously it was switching itself off overnight. I changed the setting to 24 hours so in effect the box is always on. Even so surely it should record whether it is in stand by or not.