cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Volume Issues

Gaz1952
Tuning in

I had my 2 V6 boxes upgraded to TV 360 a while ago. In the last couple of week's the volume on both TV's has started going quieter for few seconds and then back to normal. I presume it's something to do with the TV 360 boxes as it is happening on both TV's.

Any suggestions please. 

5 REPLIES 5

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Gaz1952, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the audio issues affecting the TV boxes.
May I ask if the same issue occurs if both the TV's are using another source? i.e. on a games console etc?

I can't see any issue on my end, can you ensure that the audio settings have not been altered on the box and that the audio itself on the TV is at the desired level?
Can you also ensure both boxes are connected to the network?

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi IIyas

I have not altered any of sound setting on either TV/box's since they were upgraded to TV 360 months ago. Both have been fine up until just recently. I have both tv's connected my network and don't have any issues with the sound when using other input sources. Which seems to point to the Virginmedia box's.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Gaz1952

Thanks for your reply

Are you able to check the audio settings via the actual box please?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Travis_M

Audio settings are;

Audio output - Follow Content

Audio Delay - 0ms

Pair Remote to audio system - paired to TV

I hope these were the settings you required, as I'm not aware of any other audio settings.

Regards

Thanks Gaz1952,

I've had a look at things from our side, and raised a trouble call for this to be investigated.

Alex_Rm