cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Upgrade Failed

richards5913
Tuning in

Hi, 

I've seen lots of similar posts but can't find exactly the same problem. I have two V6 boxes and I'm trying to upgrade to TV 360. When I select the "Upgrade to Virgin TV 360 now" option on my primary box I get the following message..

"Upgrade failed. Try again later. (error MA1/4/30)"

I've tried many times over the last week and I've removed the power and rebooted but with no success.

Has anybody had the same problem and managed to find a solution?

Thanks, Stuart

8 REPLIES 8

SC90NYG
On our wavelength

Good luck getting any support buddy, it's like a ghost town in here for actual Mod support. Waste of time calling aswell as seemingly everybody on the phone has no ideas about TV360, it's a complete farce.

I've submitted a CEO complaint today as I've had nothing but issues since getting it installed on 30/12 and despite numerous requests on here, multiple long calls I've had nothing.

If this doesn't solve the issue I'll be on my way back to sky.

Good luck though, hope you have better luck!

Thanks for the heads up, good to keep expectations low then. Long been thinking about returning to Sky so we'll see how this all goes

tafrock
Superfast

Both my v6 boxes did this on upgrade. I rebooted them both. Then chose the upgrade again and it processed until it had finished 

Thanks for the reply. To reboot did you just turn the power off and on, or did you do some sort of reset?  I've tried rebooting the power several times

tafrock
Superfast

I did a total power off at socket. Waited five minutes and turned power back on. It powered back up to old v6 interface and then proceeded to continue the update when I chose the update app again.took around 10 minutes to update this happened on both my v6 boxes exactly the same

Thanks, I'll give it a try

Hello

There  is support in the forum but can take several days for a staff member to get to your post, as they are  busy dealing with oldest posts first, this support method isn't a direct technical support contact with Virgin-Media if you do require a quicker response then the contact option would be call in, chat support or text support.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Unfortunately that didn’t work.

Something has just occurred to me. I have changed the Virgin Superhub 3 to Modem only mode so that I can use a mesh wifi router system -  any chance this is causing the problem?