cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Multiroom costs

D3bs
Joining in

Hi, 

New customer just signed up for TV 360 (I hope it lives up to expectations 😁) i have been advised that it only comes with one main box and if I want Multiroom I have to pay £10 a month is this correct as I cannot see anything on the website apart from TV360 comes with a main box and mini box and nothing about costs

Many Thanks

Debbie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@D3bs wrote:

apart from TV360 comes with a main box and mini box and nothing about costs

TV360 is just a software platform that powers the TV boxes, in the same way as Android & iOS power mobile devices & tablets.

Having multiroom boxes depends on your TV package - the only difference being that on TiVo/V6 platform, additional boxes have hard drives but 360 installs only have one master box and additional minis.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Debbie,

If you signed up to the Ultimate Volt  bundle then this includes  two 360 boxes as part of the inclusive price for that package.

All the other pacakges require an extra monthly payment of £10 for the first additional box and £5 extra per month for any additional boxes.

I enclose a screenshot below from the https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband page

(It's well hidden under The legal Stuff)

multi roommulti room

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@D3bs wrote:

apart from TV360 comes with a main box and mini box and nothing about costs

TV360 is just a software platform that powers the TV boxes, in the same way as Android & iOS power mobile devices & tablets.

Having multiroom boxes depends on your TV package - the only difference being that on TiVo/V6 platform, additional boxes have hard drives but 360 installs only have one master box and additional minis.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks