cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Error Code CS2217

FrankAX
Tuning in

My 360 mini box keeps showing error code CS2217 when I try to play a recording on it. The main box is working fine & plays back recordings. An engineer came out last week. He changed the mini box and the hub, but it didn't resolve the problem. He suggested that it might be a software problem because there's been a lot of customers with the CS2217 error code on their 360 mini boxes. Does anyone know when this error code is likely to be fixed, or will it be an ongoing problem.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @FrankAX, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the error code on the set top box.

Can you please confirm if the main box and mini boxes are in standby over night to ensure that all updates are completed?

Do you experience any issues with Streaming content or with Live TV on the mini box?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @FrankAX, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues with the error code on the set top box.

Can you please confirm if the main box and mini boxes are in standby over night to ensure that all updates are completed?

Do you experience any issues with Streaming content or with Live TV on the mini box?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hello David_Bn. Both the main box and the mini box are left in standby overnight. I've had no other issues with the mini box. Thanks Frank 

Thank you @Frank

I can see that there is currently a Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR) outage reported in your area that could be causing these issues. 

This is due to be resolved on November 14th at 9am. Are you able to let us know if this issue has continued after this time? 

Thank you. 

Hi Ash-C

It looks as though it was the SNR outage that was causing the issue with my 360 mini box.

I checked my mini box this afternoon and it's now playing back recordings.

Thanks for your help.

Hi FrankAX, 

Thanks for coming back to us and updating the thread. We're glad to hear that things are resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know so we can provide further assistance. 

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs