cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Continue Watching

Stanl
Dialled in

I am confused and a little frustrated so in need of some help and advice.

When I watch a saved recording on the main 360 box in my living room and then pause it so that I can continue watching in the room where my mini box is located.

When I then try to 'Continue Watching' from where I paused it I only get the option to watch from start.

The 'Continue Watching' section contains a list of saved recordings that I have already deleted from the system so either I am ding something wrong or the system is fundamentally flawed.

I hope someone can be of help. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Stanl 

Can you try the following please and see if it works.

Hit record on your main box, then go to saved on that box and start watching the recording and then stop watching the recording by using the back button NOT the pause button.

Then on your mini box go to Saved> Continue watching, and you should be able to watch from the point you stopped watching the recording on the main box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Stanl 

Can you try the following please and see if it works.

Hit record on your main box, then go to saved on that box and start watching the recording and then stop watching the recording by using the back button NOT the pause button.

Then on your mini box go to Saved> Continue watching, and you should be able to watch from the point you stopped watching the recording on the main box.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Worked perfectly 

that’s been bugging me for a few weeks now…👍🏻👍🏻