cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV 360 Box stuck!

Susie1960
Joining in

On watching a recording earlier, the picture froze. The only way to clear it was to switch everything off.  Unfortunately, since that time, my 360 TV box appears to be ‘stuck’ - I can’t get rid of the red standby light.  I do get a welcome message, but this is followed by a message stating there is no signal - help!  I’ve switched things on and off a few times to no avail.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Susie, thanks for messaging us via private message and we are happy that the engineer has been able to resolve things and everything is now working as it should be.. Have a good New Year and let us know if you need anything. ^Chris

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Any TV box that won't bootup, has a fault. I'd suggest calling in to report this - 150 from a VM phone or 0345 4541111 from any other phone.

I suspect the "no signal" error is being generated by your TV indicating no video input from your 360's HDMI lead. Any "no signal" error produced by the VM box would have an error code/message associated with it.

You could wait on here for staff to respond - but you might be waiting a couple of days and you are unlikely to get an answer this side of Christmas.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Susie1960, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the set top box, as you have rebooted we would ask that you insure that all cables are hand tight. However this does look like there may be a fault and agree with Japitts. I will send you a private message to look into this further for you. Please look out for the purple envelope. - Chris

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Susie1960.

We are glad to hear that this is on the way to becoming resolved and please let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Please message us here with the outcome. 

Kind regards 

Chris

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI Susie, thanks for messaging us via private message and we are happy that the engineer has been able to resolve things and everything is now working as it should be.. Have a good New Year and let us know if you need anything. ^Chris