cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sudden loss of Disney app

audreyanderson1
Joining in

Given the runaround and getting told different reasons from virgin. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Just to clarify something do you mean the App has disappeared from your 360 or are you being asked to subscribe so you can't access it anymore.

If the latter which I suspect have you tried phoning O2 if it's part of your Ultimate Volt package or Disney+ if your subscription is directly with them and you are paying through Virgin.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Community elder

Just to clarify something do you mean the App has disappeared from your 360 or are you being asked to subscribe so you can't access it anymore.

If the latter which I suspect have you tried phoning O2 if it's part of your Ultimate Volt package or Disney+ if your subscription is directly with them and you are paying through Virgin.

I have it free fir 6 months through o2 sim deal. The app shows but when I click it the message says I'm not subscribed. Not been able to talk to anyone at o2 all day. Can't understand why it had suddenly happened as virgin was installed on 6th Dec 22 and have had Disney since it was installed 

You could try a call to Disney to see if they can tell you what the issue is.

May as well tried that as I've tried everything else. Thank you

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi audreyanderson1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear there's an issue with one of your app. 

This would be something O2 would need to check, we don't have access to their systems.

Have you been able to get through to them since posting?

Alex_Rm