cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stuttering picture live sport

Robert-7546
Joining in

Hi first post looking for help, since upgrading the V6 to the 360 my live sports channels and some others but more noticeably sports continue to judder when moving any ideas of I need to change a setting or something it wasn’t like it pre upgrade 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi thanks for getting back, It’s my dads tv he has a linsar it’s all sports channels especially but all channels have the slight stutter even your terrestrial channels just not as noticeable on those as live tv events 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This could potentially be a TV setting (motion or blurring control, maybe) but what make & model of TV do you have?

And you refer to sports channels - but any in particular? Eurosport (2 of those), BT Sport, (4 of them), or Sky Sports (8 of them)? And if Sky Sports - HD or SD?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi thanks for getting back, It’s my dads tv he has a linsar it’s all sports channels especially but all channels have the slight stutter even your terrestrial channels just not as noticeable on those as live tv events 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Robert-7546

Welcome to our Community Help Forum 🙂

Thank you for making your first post regarding the stuttering picture issues you are experiencing.

Can you please check for me that all the cables between the TV and the TV box are tightly connected?

Thanks,

Serena