cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split or move connection

marklovick
Joining in

Hopefully you can see in the two attached pics, my current connection for Fibre and TV come in at the front of the house to the left of the fireplace. After a lot of building work we'd like the option to have the TV either side of the fireplace, so keeping where it is and having a point the other side too. Any wiring can go under the floor (for a few days) Any suggestions? Pic 2.jpgPic 1.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marklovick,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to relocate the wall socket then we can do this, but as @japitts has advised, there would be a charge of £25 to carry out this work. You can find out more about pricing via our Price Guide.

If that's something that you'd like to go ahead with then we can either reach out to you via private message here to book, or if you'd prefer you can call and arrange it with the team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) instead.

Let us know either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The process-driven answer is that VM can arrange a non-fault tech callout for any work of this nature - which costs a flat £25

Others know the practical side better.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @marklovick,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

If you're looking to relocate the wall socket then we can do this, but as @japitts has advised, there would be a charge of £25 to carry out this work. You can find out more about pricing via our Price Guide.

If that's something that you'd like to go ahead with then we can either reach out to you via private message here to book, or if you'd prefer you can call and arrange it with the team on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline) instead.

Let us know either way.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!