cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speak to a real person

sarahelawton
Joining in

Does anybody know a phone number that will allow me to speak to an actual person?

6 REPLIES 6

Royalbeech
Superfast

999 or 111

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You should try the usual VM number - 150 free from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone (standard rate charges which are included in most call plans) however it's best to call at 8am to avoid call queues.

If you advise what your issue is then we may be able help via the forums.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @sarahelawton, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear that speaking to a member of our team has proved to be tricky.

Can you please advise us what you're seeking to discuss with our team and hopefully we'll be in a position to offer you some assistance

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

It is impossible to contact through the app. How do I speak to someone about a problem with my bill?

You can call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Hello sarahelawton

Sorry to hear of the billing issues experienced, we appreciate the confusion this can cause and you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

We can see you have spoken to the team since posting, we trust everything was covered during the call.

If you need us again, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Rob