cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound timing

simon210270
Tuning in

Since upgrading my V6 box to 360 the sound timing has been out. Don't use a sound bar and sound settings are as should be. Any ideas out there?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

Hi simon210270,

If your TV and 360 are connected using the HDMI-ARC on the TV try using a non arc HDMI connector as this has caused problems for some people.

If you say what TV you are using then if someone has the same setup then maybe they can help.

Roy

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Simon210270,

For Sound issues go to Setting > Audio & Video - try setting Dolby Audio to always convert.

You can also try different settings such as follow content or disabled.

I don't have a sound bar and have mine set as Follow Content and have had no problems.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

roy247
Community elder

Hi simon210270,

If your TV and 360 are connected using the HDMI-ARC on the TV try using a non arc HDMI connector as this has caused problems for some people.

If you say what TV you are using then if someone has the same setup then maybe they can help.

Roy

Thanks for that. My box wouldn't work on arc 🤔Seem to have resolved the issue going into settings>Dolby Audio then changing to Follow content.