cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound out of sync issues on new 360 box

AlastairPursey
Tuning in

I have seen a few threads where other people have the same problem but not seen any solutions.

Is it likely that our 360 box is fault?  It certainly seems this way or are they just not up to scratch with sound?

The old Virgin box was fine, chromecast is fine, firestick is also fine and if I send a picture from my laptop this too is fine.  The 360 box has major sound sync issues and it is really annoying!! Even does it on the blumin Apps too.

the 360 is connected using HDMI cable into any of the 3 HDMI ports on the TV and have Orbitsound soundbar connected to the TV using optical cable, fairly standard setup.  If you unplug the power to the 360 and start it up again, the sound is fine for a bit then it slowly loses sync and seems to get worse within an hour.  It was in HDMI Arc port but isn't now as per other suggestions.

11 REPLIES 11

chs117
On our wavelength

Hi similar problems but we had engineer here on Saturday who said that there are special engineers who can solve problem and he would get someone to contact us. We haven’t heard anything and if anyone from VM is monitoring this, perhaps they could let me know how to proceed with get one of these special engineers to call 

Hi there @chs117

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you have not had any further contact regarding another appointment, i'm not sure who these special engineers are that he would be referring to as I am under the impression all engineers can do the role.

I'm going to send you a pm so I can take a look at this.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules