cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound dropouts on v4.33

Leedsgooner
Dialled in

Hi,

Over the last couple of days i have noticed the sound dropsout every few minutes for a second or so, it was fine on the previous software version and just wondered if anybody else had experienced this ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply @Leedsgooner I've booked a visit from an engineer as required - you will find confirmation of the visit via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed.

Please let us know how that goes, or if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Is this on live TV? OnDemand? Streaming services?

If live TV - any particular channel(s)?

How is your 360 connected for sound - are you using an A/V amp, or soundbar for example?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, noticed it on a few live channels which were bbc1, itv & sky sports main event. It also happened on the Amazon prime app. TV is connected to an AV amp & never had this problem before v4.33. It seems ok on recorded programmes.

Thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Leedsgooner, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your TV service. I've taken a look into it using your forum details and can see there's an issue with the power-levels that may require the attention of an engineer - provided you have checked all of the connections are snug & tight - please get back to me via PM and we'll be able to help further.

Tom 

Thanks Tom, i have responded to your PM.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your reply @Leedsgooner I've booked a visit from an engineer as required - you will find confirmation of the visit via your online account (virg.in/myVM) and can reschedule from there if needed.

Please let us know how that goes, or if there's anything else we can help with.

Tom