cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Not Working - TV 360 box

Kevina1
Joining in

Hi, The last few episodes on the series I am watching are muted, have no sound.

Everytime I switch to episode 1-16 sound works. Episode 16-21 play, but with absolutely no sound, even after increase

15 REPLIES 15

My sound is still not working for episodes 17-the end of the series for married at first sight season 6, UK

My sound is still not working for episodes 17-the end of the series for married at first sight season 6, UK

Hello Kevina1

Sorry to hear of the problems with the audio on Married at first sight, season 6 episode 17. 

Are you experiencing similar on any other content via Catch Up or On Demand? Do you experience audio issues when watching live TV at all?

We've checked the content here and episode 17 isn't showing as available to us yet but it is available via the All4 app.

Rob

Just to elaborate, its episode 17 and all episodes that folllow till the end of the series. I will check on others. I have not experienced issues with live TV as of yet.

How do I access the all4app?

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The All4 app isn't available yet on the 360.

I checked episode 17 and no sound on my 360, I even went into the settings and tried the 3 different options under Dolby Audio but no difference.

The episode plays correctly with sound using the All4 app via terrestrial TV, so the problem lies with VM.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A V6 is currently offering S6 E15 & E16 on VoD, judging by the aired-dates there's some more recent ones that are probably missing but that's another debate. I'm assuming this is "Married at First Sight" not the Australian spin-off...,

These play for me fine with no sound issues.

I've tried the All-4 app which has upto the most recent episode, these play fine but obviously not available to 360 users.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks