cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound Not Working - TV 360 box

Kevina1
Joining in

Hi, The last few episodes on the series I am watching are muted, have no sound.

Everytime I switch to episode 1-16 sound works. Episode 16-21 play, but with absolutely no sound, even after increase

15 REPLIES 15

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Kevina1,

It would help enormously if you can name the affected program(s) and if it's via On demand or Catch Up etc.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you so much for being willing to help, it is called: 'Married at first sight', it is on catch up.

It is called 'married at first sight' - it is on catch up. Thank you so much for being willing to help!

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I've double checked Married at First Sight UK via Catch Up > Channels > All 4, and also by just searching from the main menu on my 360

I found that with series 6 only episodes 17 and 20 have no sound. Possibly either VM or CH4 have updated these episodes since you last tried.

This may also be related to the Red Bee Broadcast Centre issues  - Latest-status/  and also channel-4-confirms-back-up-system-subtitle-fail 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Which series of "Married at First Sight" is this?

If one of us can replicate the issue on our boxes, then it's halfway to getting the issue raised with VM.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

please do cheack, season 6, the latest one, from episode 17 onward

Thank you so much for this! I will definitely check!

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm using a V6, but depending which way around the menus you go - different episodes are available. I also dealt with a "missing asset" post on here last night where C4 was involved, and it was confirmed as related to the Red Bee issues which C4 are knee-deep in.

I don't imagine VM are in any position to raise VoD faults with C4 at the moment, so I can only suggest retrying these programmes in a few days and posting back if the problems are still apparent. I rather suspect a few VoD assets may need reloading once C4 are back on their feet.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Kevina1 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Please can you update us on how the issue is for you at this time?

Regards

Lee_R